In this episode:
– Craig wonders why some Portlanders don’t think Portland is a major league city, and shows them why they’re wrong.
– Nick and Craig break down the Mark Jackson firing in Golden State, and Nick explains why it was the right thing to do.
– Will Steve Kerr find success replacing Jackson as the coach of the Warriors?
– Julio Franco is returning to baseball as a player/coach at the age of 55!
– Jack Nicholson cheering for the Clippers?
– Is white chocolate really chocolate at all? Craig has a strong opinion.
– As usual, Craig finds a way to bring up the New York Knicks.