Craig and Nick argue about whether the SEC is overrated or not, and how close the Pac-12 is to it, in terms of quality football and fan support. Things get heated quickly.
– Is the SEC, top to bottom, THAT much better than the Pac-12?
– Are the middle-of-the-pack SEC teams superior?
– How big of an impact does a large home crowd have on the outcome of a game?
– Find out why Craig is, and isn’t, rooting for Johnny Manziel to succeed in the NFL.
– Is it good for a rookie quarterback to start at all?
– What’s the best stadium to see a college football game?
Plus, we talk about Nick’s bobble head collection: