Craig and Nick preview the Oregon Ducks and Oregon State Beavers as college football gets ready to kick off.
Here are just some of the topics in this show:
- Ichiro Suzuki passes Ty Cobb on the all-time hits list. How impressed should we be?
- Greg Oden signs to play in China. How much much should we care?
- Will Vernon Adams or Jeff Lockie start for the Oregon Ducks, and what does it say about the team if it’s Lockie?
- Craig explains how Oregon’s media policy hurts its players, and uses Thomas Tyner as an example.
- What should Oregon State Beaver fans expect, realistically, this season?
- Will Gary Anderson be a significant upgrade as a coach at OSU?
- Who will win the Pac-12?
- Which teams, nationally, can we expect to compete for the national title?