In this episode, Craig and Nick wrap up the college football season by grading the Oregon Ducks, Oregon State Beavers, and the surprising Portland State Vikings. Among the discussion:
- Was Derrick Henry the right choice to win the Heisman? Is his style of play superior to runner-up Christian McCaffrey of Stanford? The debate gets heated!
- How disastrous was this season for the Beavers? Or was it something that had to happen to move forward?
- Why it’s good for the city of Portland that the Vikings had a fairy tale season.
- How should Ducks fans grade this season as the team heads into the Alamo Bowl versus TCU?
- Craig argues why this 9-3 record doesn’t feel as good as a normal 9-3.
- Should the Ducks promote from within to replace Scott Frost as Offensive Coordinator, or should they look elsewhere?
- What does it say about the state of the program that Dakota Prukop of Montana State, another FCS quarterback, is thinking of moving to Oregon. Why aren’t the Ducks recruiting better high school QBs?
- Finally, Craig reveals that he is a master beatboxer, and we have the evidence to prove it.