In this episode, Craig and Nick talk about which of the young Blazers the team should bring back next season, and who they should let go.
- Players discussed include: Meyers Leonard, Allen Crabbe, Moe Harkless, and Gerald Henderson.
- Does Neil Olshey deserve to be the NBA Executive of the Year?
- Does Terry Stotts deserve to be the NBA Coach of the Year?
- Who are the real contenders in the NBA playoffs? Can anyone beat Golden State.
- Nick’s wife Marisa suggests a question for discussion: should the Blazer Dancers, who get paid minimum wage and pay for their own costumes, be paid more?
- The Portland Timbers kick off their new season. Craig thinks the season is too darn long!