In this episode, Craig and Nick talk about a lot, including:
– Is Nick, a non-soccer fan, enjoying the World Cup?
– Can soccer fans and soccer haters peacefully co-exist? Craig says “yes,” and Nick explains why they’re more similar than they might think.
– Craig gives Nick grief over this tweet:
Drew Bledsoe: NFL QB and parenting guru, apparently. pic.twitter.com/Gtp145D0eQ
— Nick Voll (@nickvoll) June 27, 2014
– Winterhawks coach Mike Johnston is hired by the Pittsburgh Penguins. It’s bittersweet for Craig.
– Kevin Love: why do so many people seem bothered by what he does?
– The Seattle Mariners are playing well. How excited should fans get?
– Who has the best donuts in Portland, why are east coast people so in love with Dunkin’ Donuts, and why are Starbucks’s pastries so terrible?